Friday 10 June 2011

Initial Research into Business Ideas

Initial Idea

After my first lesson of E&E today i began thinking about all the possible ideas for my business, initially I thought to myself I have no 
My initial ideas my E&E project involved promoting my final year film. I had lots of ideas that revolved around creating a selection of merchandise for the film.
  • Key rings
  • Postcards 
  • Badges 
  • Posters
  • Vinyl Figures
  • Pen and Pencils
A lot of items you can get printed on cheaply.

Initial Research

My main source of primary research was FMX Festival 2011 in Stuttgart where a lot of companies/Short Films print there logos and images of the work onto thing such as Pens, Pencils, Key rings, Badges etc. it was a brilliant was to see how the Companies and Films choose to market themselves. while i was at the festival i picked up as many items as possible for my research i also started looking into getting them printed on sites like Vista print.

No comments:

Post a Comment